Saturday, November 29, 2008
Posted by The Powells at 12:55 PM
Friday, November 28, 2008
Let the holidays begin....
click on this website and see my little family wishing your family a happy holiday!!
Posted by The Powells at 6:59 PM
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving with family and friends. I'm so thankful for you in my life and love you all!!!
Posted by The Powells at 10:57 AM
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
So since this is the month that we seem to express how grateful we are for things in our life I thought I would share a few things I am grateful for. Hope this doesn't bore you!!
- My husband. He is so patience with me, especially in the pregnancy right now. I'm not the nicest person these days...i just feel like I have been sick for a year!! He is such a good daddy and our children adore him. I love him and cant imagine my life without him!
- My two little ones. Since Kylie came along I stopped working full time. I feel so grateful for that. I feel like I missed out on alot of "firsts" with Jake and didn't even know it until I was home seeing Kylie doing her "firsts".
- So with Jacob the things I'm grateful for...his personality. He is so dang funny and my sweet son. I love in the mornings when he comes upstairs to "sneak" in my room and tell me good morning and then followed by a huge hug and kiss. He is very loving and so smart and i love him so much.
- Now Kylie....my busy daughter. I have never seen a child more busy and into things as her. She and Jake are best friends and i love to watch them play. she thinks the world of her big brother! She loves her babies and rocks them to sleep all day. She runs out of her room and tells us to be quiet her babies are sleeping! Then time goes by and she will be playing in the living room and stops and says "my babies are awake, they are crying for me!" She is so sweet and I love this wild little 2yr old.
- My family. I couldn't ask for a better group of people both my family and Jason's. They love our children and nothing makes my kids happier than going and seeing family. My brothers.. 2 really amazing guys. Watching my brother Jeff be a single dad and the best one I must say has been amazing. He loves his son so much. My youngest brother Danny. He has taught me to love unconditionally. Not to get into detail but he is someone who has had to learn to fight, fall, get back up and fight again his addictions in life. I often look at the relationship he and Jacob have and its like no other. They are each others biggest fans. I feel like Jacob is his guardian angel and is the reason Danny is still alive!!
Well, that's all for today. Hope you have a wonderful week and Im grateful you are my friends!!
Posted by The Powells at 9:26 AM