My sweet boy turned 2....a while ago.
This is old news, but with everything that has been going on with my health, Carson's birthday was sorta just thrown together. He turned 2 right after I got out of the hospital. My sweet mom went shopping for me, got the cake, etc etc. I usually throw a big party, with everything very thought out, but that just didn't happen. And you know what...it all worked out!!
I cant even describe how sweet my little buddy is.
- he loves to say "good morning mama", followed by a huge hug and slobbery kiss first thing
- then, he asks for "dinner (everything is dinner to him) and choc milk and watch mickey mouse please"
- he loves to wake up his brother and sister. He is very sweet about it too
- he loves animals...but we don't have one, which makes my kids sad
- he loves his blanket...its starting to be a problem
- he loves his shoes, and tries to get himself dressed
- he tells me when he needs his diaper changed...and likes to got potty on the toilet
- he loves to eat....i mean really, he would sit in his chair and eat all day. whatever too!
- he is such a good little dancer and loves music
- he says please and thank you for everything...so cute
- he finally loves nursery
- he loves grandma and grandpa more than me
- he cant get enough of his daddy....he likes to watch basketball with him