Tuesday, January 22, 2008


THE JOYS OF HAVING A DAUGHTER.....
So I knew the day would come when my daughter did the things I am about to tell you...just didn't know it would come at such an early age!! So, Jacob was always a pretty easy baby. He would play by himself, keep himself very entertained and would sit and watch a show when I needed to make dinner or do laundry (I know its bad, but it saved me!!) Well, my little Kylie is just the opposite!! She will watch a little baby einstein for about 5minutes, she always wants me to hold her and she has to see me at ALL times!! Now the fun part -- everyone who has girls has told me this would come but I didn't really know it would because I had Jake first and he never did this. Well, Kylie threw a huge fit yesterday because I was putting on her black boots and she wanted to wear her shinny black shoes!! Then, she didn't want to wear the shirt I put on her so she took it off and went to her closet to get a different one. She wants to change her clothes all day...it drives me CRAZY!! Yesterday I had to paint her toe nails because I was painting mine...she is just so dang cute despite all this!! I just thought I had a little longer until that girly girl came out!! She loves to put her dolls to sleep and has her blanket, if not 2 blankets with her at all times. Its funny because I'm not so much a girly girl, never really played with dolls...but this little girl just loves it!!! Well, just thought I would share that and say this Kylie world is a whole lot different that the Jacob world!!



PS -- this pic is really old, but I found it today and thought it was so cute!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Sarah is the same way! She switches shoes all day long, mostly wearing Grace's, and she now will scream if I pick the wrong shoes or shirt for her to wear. She also comes up to me screaming to take her clothes off so she can put some of Grace's dress up clothes on!

lacieinthesky said...

Hey Jenny! Your blog is darling, I found it from Brittany's. If you want to check ours out it's
thehornercrew.blogspot.com

Jenni S said...

I forgot to comment on this the other day. I think it's so funny when their little girly-girl sides come out. Kaiya started with shoes too and so whenever we'd go to Burkes parents house she'd go right up to his sister's room and try on her pretty shoes. She'd even make her try them on too. Forget the toys!