Wednesday, January 16, 2008

THE MIDWAY HOUSE IS DONE.....
So my parents and my moms sisters and their husbands built this cute house in midway. It is so fun and we went up for the first time this weekend. I just love Midway, its such a cute and quiet town. We went to the best Mexican restaurant and I cant wait to spent more time up there. We get it 1 week in every month so we are very excited. My moms brothers bought the house right next to this one so we are going to have a great time. There is a club house right down the street with so many fun things inside and Jake was very happy to find the basketball court. Anyway, thought I would share that with you all.

1 comments:

blueeyedfreckle said...

How nice to have a little vacation house! Thanks for giving my blog to Cassie, I miss her and you all really. I haven't found people I really click with here. (Oh by the way I am living in MIAMI, we never went to NY, long story). MIami is really cool in some ways, but I have a much better appreciation for Utah now that I am away.