Monday, March 17, 2008

ahhh...I'm done
So the last 8 days was a little different than expected. I knew i would be tired, but not this tired!! Well, Monday moring it was the first get the kids ready for school day...which starts getting the first one up at 6am -- not a time I am use to! Well, 745 rolled around and it was time for the 5th grader to get up. He got up saying he was sick and ended up being home 3 days that week from school. Wednesday comes and Maddy, the 21yr old, her school called. She was sick and home the last half of the week. Magen, the 7th grader, got to stay home to help me one day. I was suppose to have all day from 815 until 3 to get all things done I needed to do with just my 2 kids and that just wasn't happening!! Anyway, they were great kids and I really did have so much fun with them. I got to see what its like to have a 13yr old... driving here and there!! I am happy to be back home though. Now I just need to schedule a little spa time at Sego Lily!

2 comments:

Jen Coccimiglio said...

You are a saint! I don't know how you are even still alive. I can barely handle one additional child for an hour...let alone 3 monstrously long days. I seriously do not know how you did it!! And that everyone was sick!!! Are you serious?

Take a week off. Tell Jason you'll be in St George and that you'll call him eventually. And a pedicure at SEgo Lily is a must!

Unknown said...

I want to go to Sego Lily with you!! Are you seriously going to make an appt? Lets do it!