Monday, March 24, 2008

happy 7th anniversary honey....
yep, its been 7 yrs. We have known each other for 15yrs though!! A little story...I was 16 and he was 19 when we meet. We were really good friends and I always liked him. When he was 23 he decided it was time for him to go on a mission. He came into my work to invite me to his farewell. I had a very serious boyfriend at the time and I was also inactive. I told him I would try but by the time he got home I would be married to this other guy and good luck on the mission and in his life. Well, 6months after he left his sister was getting married and went to my best friends floral shop for flowers. Brooke got his address for me to write him, but I feel bad it just never happened. I wouldn't be a good idea for me to write him when I'm not even going to church. I thought about him all the time and 2weeks before he came home his brother came into my work. I couldn't remember the last time I had seen Matt. Anyway, he told me when Jason was coming home and said I should go to the airport...yeah right I thought!! Well, me and My best friend Brooke went!! It was so funny, Jason said hi and winked at me!! ha, ha...it was really funny. Anyway, a few months after he got home we went out on a date and have been together ever since. I love him and I love what a great daddy he is to our sweet kids. Sorry for the long story, just thought I would share!!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

oh, what a great story! I never had heard that. Seems like you two were just meant to be.

Thanks for your advice and pre-term labor story you left on my blog. It's nice to know what others go through with it.