Thursday, April 17, 2008

it's official....we are expecting #3!!!
so as many of you know my dear husband has wanted this moment so bad, and me not so much. I just had a this great 2yr plan all figured out in my head. I would have a baby 2yrs from now when Jake and Kylie would both be in some kind of school. It takes me (i thought!) 1yr to get pregnant, so as I stopped by birth control in Feb I thought we would be just fine. Yes, we were playing with fire, but there would be NO way i would get pregnant....WRONG my friends. Now, i am very happy just a little shocked still...i don't want this to come across wrong. we are going to have a little Christmas baby, another shock to the old system. i always thought that would be so hard to have a Christmas baby, but the more i think about it I'm really excited. the best part is now Jake knows how long he has to wait until, he thinks, his baby brother gets here. which brings me to my next point. Jacob for the last little while, before we even knew we were pregnant, has been asking me, and both his grandparents, how much longer until his baby brother will be here??? hmmm, does he know something?! crazy...anyway, i had to share the news with you all and share a little sooner than maybe normal since Jacob is having a very hard time with the whole secret thing! he just would have told any of you anyway if we ran into you!! so to all my friends that are pregnant (which seems like everyone these day!!) i have joined the club with you and i really am so excited!!

29 comments:

Melanie said...

oh my gosh! Congrats! I was just wondering when the next one was coming.......

I'm so happy for you!

PamNoyes said...

That is wonderful! I hope JaKe get's his wish!

Brittany said...

I thought you might be! Congratulations! I of course am so excited for you guys!

Marci + Dan said...

Congratulations Jenny!

Kristine and Ryan said...

Congrats. My mom just called and told me that you announced to Nana and Papa last night. I am so excited for you. Remember that my third pregnancy was twins. Hopefully Jake is right and you are having (ONE) boy! :)

chelsea said...

Congratulations!! it's so exciting. isn't it crazy how things never work out the way you think they will? it's all so fun though!

sarah marie. said...

so excited for you!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the #3 club! I am so excited to have a new member! We can all experience the joy of kiddie #3 together! Love you!

Chelsea said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting! How are you feeling? When is your due date? Im so excited for you!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Brave girl! I am so scared to have my third baby. My pregnancy with Dylan was rough. I am so excited for you. I hope you have a girl. Londyn and Dylan are so cute together.

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

I didn't finish what I was saying. Kylie would have so much fun with a sister so close. I guess I just vote for girls, thats all I know how to have.

Jenni S said...

Congrats on #3 coming!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I love watching the two older ones with the little baby. It really is the sweetest thing, they just adore #3.

Anonymous said...

Jenny! Ahh! I am so very happy for you. Anthro baby shower, yes?
em

Bayless said...

Congrats! I am coming in town on Mothers Day can we get together?

aaron and jenn said...

wow! what a cool surprise! i love being able to keep in touch with you! jenny you seriously have the most darling family. you need to keep on making those babies cuz you do good!!! i am so sorry to read about your little girl, things have been so crazy i have been MIA and hate that was going on with you guys. i am happy to see she is well agian!

allie said...

Jenny - I just saw all your cute comments on our blog, you are cracking me up! I almost fell off my chair when I found your blog - I feel like the last time I was with you - you were pregenant with Jake!!!! I am so excited for you - keep in touch - you are too cute.

Dicksie said...

Jen:

So happy for you. You were born to be a MOM!

Jen Coccimiglio said...

hey! congratulations! my mom just told me last night and I was so excited. Dave and I have been contemplating joining the 3 club, but we are a bit nervous about it. Your kids are so adorable and I'm so excited for you!

Also, the gelato place!! It is called Citta' and it located in the Shopko / Smiths strip mall on 9400 S. It is immediately east of Ching Ming Chinese (or equivalent). It is delish!!

Chelsea said...

That's awesome! Congrats Jen! Three seems like a great number!

melissa said...

congrats! that is so exciting. we can be crazy together. that was really fun at the zoo and the boys should get together and go golfing.

Melissa Parker said...

Congrats Jenny...How fun...I got your text two days after you sent it. I didn't get good reception because I was in Arizona. But Heidi sucks and I wish I could have seen her plastic face on Regis and Kelly...TOO BAD! Love ya!

lacieinthesky said...

Sure, I see you on monday and you don't tell me! j/k, that's so awesome though, congrats! And if it's not a boy, that just means there's more waiting to come! hehe

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

Yea!! COngratulations!

blueeyedfreckle said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe you are pregnant! That is awesome! COngratulations Jenny! Number one cutest mother!!! Yeah!

Lorilee said...

so exciting Jenny. I hear number 3 is a big step,...I'm sure you'll do great. congrats.

TEAM VBA said...

Congrats from Iraq! That is so awesome for you guys, wish I was there in person to congrat you all. I have this feeling that something is in the water over there.

TEAM VBA said...

Congrats from Iraq. Wish I was there to tell you in person. I think there must be something in the water over there, everyone is expecting. Miss you guys and wish the best.

Dirk said...

Oh Congrats. We need more children if they are going to be as cute as the two you already have. Balance out some of the uglies...ha ha.

Matich Family said...

Ah Jenny congrats, that is fantastic news..how exciting!cheers!