Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's true....I'm 31 today!!!
We went to dinner tonight with my family...thank you fam for dinner and great gifts!!

Jeff and Mindy

Danny and Gentry

Grandma and Grandpa Strong

Kylie

This is my card that Jacob made me...its the cuttest thing I have ever seen!!
Ky helping me with my presents


My parents were there too but for so reason we didn't get a picture of them. Jason gave me a new tennis racket which I'm so excited about. My kids gave me a gift certificate to sego lily and a massage time already set up for Friday, YEAH!!! It was a great birthday

12 comments:

chelsea said...

Happy Birthday!! yea for august birthdays (mine was last saturday!!) and yea for massages, have fun!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday! I thought about you all day yesterday and meant to call, but of course I didn't. Anyway, it looks like you had a good day and that is all that matters!

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Melissa Parker said...

Happy Birthday! YOu guys are so cute! Hope you had the best Birthday ever, you deserve it! Love ya!

blueeyedfreckle said...

happy birthday!!! you don't look a day older than the day I met you:) It must be fun to get cute cards and gifts from your kids. Those things are always my fave. oh, and I totally miss telling you guys at anthro the matthew stories. sometimes I have these funny stories, but no one to tell them to!

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday! Oooh, have fun at your massage- I am jealous! Your family is so cute!... oh and thanks for the recipe- it sounds really good!

Jen Coccimiglio said...

happy birthday! it has been driving me crazy that I can't tell what restaurant you are at. nevertheless, it looks like it was a great time. don't you just love things with massive amounts of tissue paper? i seriously do.

enjoy the massage tomorrow! you totally deserve it.

Jenni S said...

Happy Day Jen. I'm glad you had such a great time with your family, that's the greatest!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Happy Birthday!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Yay... I am glad the B-day dinner was a blast!! K... Mindy is sooo cute... when do I get to meet her?? Let's all go to dinner soon with the couples!!

Matich and Amber said...

So I am about a week late....but.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny-girl!