Monday, October 13, 2008

the Strong Halloween party
Last night was the Strong family Halloween party. Here are some pictures from the fun night. We all dress up, carve pumpkins, the kids play Halloween bingo, sing Halloween songs, and eat!! Its a great time...thanks grandma and grandpa for always having this fun party!! My little star wars family

Danny and Gentry

Grandma and Grandpa .... they love to be scary!!!


Jeff, Jonah and Mindy....Jonah looked so cute!!


My parents


My aunt Cindy and uncle Blake and their kids


My aunt Sana and uncle Brad and their kids


Cousin Lindsey, Tom and baby Hailey.....Aunt Lisa and Uncle Kimball


Playing bingo....kys winnings!!


Jakes very own pumpkin!!! He is so proud of it





All the pumpkins


14 comments:

Kristine and Ryan said...

Looks like alot of fun!

Jenni S said...

What an awesome party!!! I LOVE your families costumes. So cute!

Azy said...

oh my golly! your family is amazing! they all look fabulous! I love the halloween spirit radiating from your blog! hope you are feeling great these days!

FAB SIX said...

Wow what fun! I used to hold halloween parties, but only had one really fun successful year. I need to start holding halloween parties again. Maybe people would start coming again.

Tori said...

This looks like so much fun. I wish that my parents had a party like this!

Lorilee said...

nothing like a good halloween party. I desperately miss the one my mom throws. I love halloween.

great costumes!

Marti said...

What a fun tradition! I love that EVERYONE dresses up. Your family looks great!

jen said...

What the fun party! Ok and your little Star Wars outfits are so freaking cute! You better be coming tonight?! I'm trying to line up a babysitter but I should be there!!

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

We were all Star Wars last year! So fun!

cait said...

jenny! i have been coming to anthro wanting to see you & you are never there! thank you so much for all your comments and sweet thoughts. I am so happy for you that you are pregnant! I would love to see you sometime! And I have a question for you...email me caitlinwilsondesign@gmail.com!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Looks like fun! It is time for friends and family at gap. Do you want one? If so email me your address, email and phone # to ctlegbert@msn.com I will send one your way.

Jen Coccimiglio said...

i know my comment is forever late, but seriously, those costumes are amazing! that looks like a hilarious and fun tradition. i tend to be a pooper when it comes to halloween. you have inspired me to challenge myself a bit. we are going for a superheroes theme this year. will is batman and abby is supergirl. maybe a pregnant wonder woman is just what the world needs?

ps, how are you feeling?

Unknown said...

love these pictures. you have such a fun family!

John and Celeste said...

Love the pics - how fun!!!!! You have a darling family - that includes your parents too!!!!

Love it!!!