Saturday, January 17, 2009

......ms. kylie...... so this is how i found ky today. i was cleaning and vacuuming and she was in playing in her room. when i went in her room to vacuum, this is how she looked. she told me to be quiet she was trying to get her baby to take a nap. i asked her why she was naked and had flip flops and sunglasses on and she said, "its sunny outside and i really want to go to the pool!!" she is such a funny little one.

she is on day #4 of "pretty underpants" as she says. she has actually been potty training herself for the last 6months, thats right since before her 2nd birthday. i havent pushed it and have let it be all her idea, since she still seems so young to me. some days she wears pull ups, some days diapers and some days underpants. i wonder if from here on out will just be underpants?!?! hopefully!

this little girl is a funny one and i love her so much! i cant believe she will be a big sister soon....

19 comments:

Melanie said...

oh she is just so cute! That is a priceless photo.

chelsea said...

i love the sunglasses and flipflops! i went the rounds with avery a little while ago because she wanted me to get out and fill the kiddie pool and wouldn't take no for an answer. i told her if she wanted to die of hypothermia i would do it, she didn't really understand that though...by the way can you come vacuum over here?

Marti said...

Oh my goodness! That is such a classic picture. I love the imagination of little girls. Too funny!

And good luck with the pretty panties. I'm jealous....it might be a while over here with Gracie!

Brittany said...

That picture is priceless! I love Ky, she is such a sweet heart.

Jenni S said...

that is really too cute!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

Panties are a favorite at our house. I'm ready for flip flops and the pool.

Dani Peek said...

She is too funny. Love that she posed for you!

Melissa said...

I love that she has her legs crossed! She is darling.

jen said...

Oh that is so classic! Kids are the best and the real comedians of the world!

jen said...

p.s. if you ever need stocking help @ Anthro...please let me know! I'd sure appreciate the discount so I can actually buy something! ;)

Lorilee said...

love that imagination. so adorable.

W.M. said...

I love her... She is hilarious. Come visit and you can wear flipflops and go to the pool... I can't wait for the little one! loves -M

Chelsea said...

That is so cute!! Poor kids, I think they just get so stir crazy inside... Tate has been trying to get her suit on and begging to go to the pool lately too!

blueeyedfreckle said...

she is hilarious! and i love that she calls them "pretty underpants" :) My mom always tells me about this time in the middle of winter that i really wanted to go swimming and I was like 3. I put on my bathing suit asked my mom if i could (she said it was too cold , but I refused to believe) and then I opened the door fully intending to swim. until I stepped out. anyway, seeing that funny photo of Kylie reminded me of that!

Melissa Parker said...

I bet she is as sweet as she looks. I love her expressions! it's fun having a girl they are so funny! I love Ms. kylie and holy moly you are gonna have a third sooner than soon!

aaron and jenn said...

ha ha! isnt i GREAT being a girl!? fun times :)

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Oh little ky!! You keep me laughing!! She looks so cute! And good luck with the pretty panties!! Hailey is becoming a little Kylie and asks to sit on poo poo potty at least 5 times a day. (and she has actually done her business in the potty) So I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Gretchen said...

my kind of girl! too cute....

Marni Bown said...

This is priceless. I have to agree with her that I want to be at he pool too.