Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm not having fun anymore....
I was in the hospital on an iv on Monday for being dehydrated, so weird since i drink water all day!! I was at a 2 and 80% that day...then had a Dr appoint wed and I'm at a 3 and 95%...getting so close! with that said, I'm really uncomfortable and just not having to much fun getting around anymore. I woke up this morning and my hips are killing!! what did this little man do in the night. I swear he dropped big time. isn't the last part of pregnancy fun?!?! Its so crazy what our bodies do and just know what to do...i cant wait to hold my little buddy. hope you are all having a great day, and hopefully i will be posting pics very, very soon!

8 comments:

Dani Peek said...

I HATE the last little bit. I hope it's over soon and everything goes smoothly! We can't wait to meet your new little guy.

Melanie said...

oh the end is the worst! You poor thing. Hang in there.. you are almost done!

PamNoyes said...

So close! You can do it! Too bad you can't have an epidural for the whole last month!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

I wish it were me. I have 8 or 9 weeks to go. I found out at my last appt. that my Dr. does not start labor until you are 41 weeks. So if I don't go on my own, I will be prego forever. Not to mention have a 10 pound baby. Good Luck......

melissa said...

i am so sorry. hang in there you are almost there...and then you will have three. Hope you feel better soon. xo

Marni Bown said...

Man, that last few weeks is a nightmare. Our dancing bodies are reminded of injuries when we are prego, don't you think? Hope to see some picts soon.

Marti said...

Good luck! Hope he gets here pronto- can't wait to see pics! Love you!!

blueeyedfreckle said...

craziness! I can't believe I will be experiencing this soon! Well in a few months. Good luck with everything, I am sure you are a pro by now right!?