Friday, March 6, 2009

Me and my Natalie....
This is my darling Natty that I have been friends with since birth...love her more than anything!! We are both due at the same time and we couldn't be more excited that my son and her daughter will love each other and get married one day...yes, we have already arranged that! Anyway, she moved to St George last spring and I miss her so much. She came up here this week so we could have a little get together and celebrate her belly.

Some of the girlies that came...we forgot to take a pic when everyone was there, but at least we got this picture!! Love these girls!

12 comments:

Melanie said...

you look so good! you glow!

Marti said...

You're gorgeous! So fun to be with the girlies. Hope dinner is still on for next week.

Dani Peek said...

How fun! I want to take some pics when the little guy makes his debut. You look so cute prego!

Gretchen said...

Hello Ms. Jenny! Looks like you are no longer on bed rest. Hopefully you are feeling as well as you appear to be!

love & hugs,

GG

Lorilee said...

I can't believe you are already so close! you look so good jenny. and I can't believe you're stand next to zack hackett with a wig. they are twins.

W.M. said...

Hi jenny, can't wait til he comes. You look so beautiful. I love you and nattie...

Marni Bown said...

You look great! How is Em doing? Tell her to get her buns on fb. I am getting so excited for you. What a fun get together.

Trisha said...

How do you know Emily (far left in the picture)??? She used to work at my dad's office! Can't wait until our little girls night! Hopefully next week! Love you!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

You look darling! I am as big as a house. I can't stop eating. I have no self control. You don't have much longer. What will you name him? Hope all is well.

Maren Marie said...

Jenny! I miss you!

jen said...

What a fun day! You look great! & what a small world... I know Jamie & Lindsey... love them!

blueeyedfreckle said...

you look so good Jenny!