Thursday, September 10, 2009

Well, we have had a very big week around the Powell house...lets start with Jacob

Jacob started kindergarten. I really cant believe it...time has gone by so fast. He is loving it so far. He has a great teacher and I'm so excited for him. We live close to the school so we walk him every morning. Here we are on his first day.

Then Kylie started preschool...she also loves it.

Here is her first day....




and last....kylie started dance. She is doing tap and ballet and i couldn't be happier!!! it was so fun to watch her focus on her teacher and learn the moves! here are a few of my favorites from that day...





Hope you all have a great week!!!

8 comments:

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Can't believe how fast your kiddos are growing up! Love the pics!! Hailey just started dance too and loves it!! So fun!

Lorilee said...

is there anything cuter than little girls in tight and leotards? sounds like a fun week.

Chelsea said...

Oh- school is the BEST! I love the few hours I get with just Caden every few days. It is such a great little break! I cant believe you have a Kindergartner!!!

Marti said...

They get so big, so fast! I love that you can walk Jacob to school. What a fun routine! And Kylie couldn't look more adorable for school and pretty much little girls in tutus- so DARLING! Dance class is my favorite part of having girls!

blueeyedfreckle said...

she looks adorable in her little ballet gear! so cute! and what kind of stroller is that? (for future use)

Erin said...

They are not that big yet, are they??? Can't even believe it. I love the dance pics

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

So cute! I am feeling so overwhelmed with my kids extra curricular activities! Scouts, dance, piano, theatre class, I'm going crazy trying to keep up. I wish I could clone myself sometimes.

cait said...

your family is so cute...love the ballet pics!