Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm so thankful for the blessings in my life. I'm so thankful for these beautiful little people in my life. I'm so thankful for my husband. I'm so blessed everyday to watch my children grow and learn....i love them with all my heart.

Jacob...my life began 6yrs ago when I had you.

I love how much you love your dad
I love how much you love your sister and brother
I love how much you love life
I love how passionate you are
I love that you talk about going on a mission and how excited you are to do this (to Japan you say!!)
I love that you love golf and are so amazing at it
I love that you make friends easy and love school
I love that every single morning you come up to me and give me the biggest hug and kiss and ask how i slept and if Carson slept thru the night.
I love your smile
I love that you talk about being married and how excited you are to be a dad to your 8 KIDS!!!
I love to watch you in primary and listen to you sing primary songs
I love you so much and are so glad you sweet spirit is in our home
And then came my sweet girl Kylie....

I love your laugh
I love when you wake up in the morning your hair is sticking straight up
I love that you love your daddy so much that you still want him to hold you every night before bed
I love that your best friends are Jacob and Carson
I love when you walk...you shake your little bum and its so funny
I love that you love life
I love how much you love school...and are finally starting to talk in school and not be so shy
I love that you are always singing
I love how much you love nursery
I love that you love to learn and read books
I love that you follow me around all day and do everything I do
I love that you love your babies so much and put them to bed at night
I love you my sweet girl....and cant wait to see what the future has for you


And finally, came our angel Carson

I love how easy going you are
I love that you sleep thru the night
I love that you are now taking a bottle and not mad at me
I love that you are saying dada
I love that you have your first tooth
I love that every morning you are so excited to see me
I love that you let me kiss you 1000 times a day and never get mad
I love that we laugh together
I love tuesdays and thursday mornings when its just the two of us
I love that when you eat you get so excited and don't stop kicking
I love that when you hear your daddy's voice you face lights up
You completed my life and I love you

But most of all...Im glad this is my family and we are forever

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Such a cute post. I had fun reading that one. What a great way to share how thankful you are. Super cute!

Melanie said...

Goosebumps. Good post. Beautiful Family.

Melissa Parker said...

Crying right now. I can just feel the raw and real love you have for your sweet family! Loved loved loved reading this!

melissa said...

i love this post. thanks for sharing that. xo

Jen Coccimiglio said...

Jenny, I love this. I needed it today. What a beautiful reminder of what really matters in life. You, my friend, are great.

blueeyedfreckle said...

tears in my eyes. maybe even rolling down my cheek. this is so sweet jenny.