Monday, March 29, 2010

Im feeling a little stressed these days.... my dear mom friends...
i need your help. I'm feeling crazy lately.
Jacob is 6 1/2..usually pretty easy going and sweet, until he is even barely hungry or tired, then he turns not so nice.
Kylie...well, she is just 3 1/2 and i don't know what else to say. she too is very sweet and loving most of the time, but when she wakes up on the wrong side she is a bear all day!!
and Carson, he is so sweet and almost 1 but is being caught in the middle of craziness all day.
anyway, my question. Jake and Kylie are fighting alot lately and I'm dreading summer time and them being together all day everyday. i just don't know what to do. we have alot of play dates and Jake goes to friends houses, but i just don't love how much they are fighting. what are some tricks up your sleeve if you have kids that are yelling and getting mad about everything??

4 comments:

Jenni S said...

My kids like to be in charge. So they are the nicest when they are teaching the other one something, or doing a project together. Even if you don't have time to plan a big thing maybe they could take turns - like Kaiya loves showing Katelin how to write things or teach her about shapes. And Kaleb is the same, likes to show them how to build something extra cool with legos or a puzzle or something. I know it won't always work, but maybe help one or two times! Haha, good luck! :)

The Powells said...

thanks jenni!!

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

My kids are the same. I have all girls...can you imagine the emotions. I think kids get tired of being inside. summer will be easier.

Marci Joy said...

My brother and I were serious fighters (18 months apart) but we also got along really well, especially when doing planned activities.