Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Me and my girl....
so, i just surprised ky with a little something. her and i are going to have a girls night out this weekend and go see tinkerbell.
she... flipped...out!!This may be one of my favorite things to do lately. i love spending one on one time with my kiddos. jason and i have "date night" with our kids on at a time once a month and they LOVE IT! so, this will be me and kylies date. cant wait to see her smiling face as tink skates onto the floor.
i love my Kylie girl.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh, I'm really envious of this!! I know this is the perfect age to take them to something like this... I wish I was in town! That is a great idea to have a one on one date night with each child, I'm going to try that one too:)

Dicksie said...

Best MOM ever! Have a great time! BTW, those are three cute kiddos!

jen said...

We are so lucky to have one of each. I seriously can't wait to do the "girlie" things with Monroe now! Love the date night idea too... such a great momma you are!

Somer Love said...

I wanted to take Makena to this.... next time! :)

Jami Stevenson said...

Hey Jen, I am glad you left me a comment...blogs are a fun way to keep in touch, can't wait to read yours!

p.s. We hit Disney on Ice too, loved it!