Friday, June 6, 2008

life...
well, i am going through something i never thought i would have to go through. we are threatening a mis-carriage and i am just so scared. i had an ultrasound Wed and Thurs and the baby isn't were it needs to be in size, which means probably the baby has just stopped growing. there is a heart beat which is comforting, but so scary. i know things like this happen everyday but its really, really hard and so much more emotional than i ever imagined it would be. there are just so many risks when having a baby and i am so grateful i have 2 healthy children. i have an ultrasound next Thursday to see if anything has changed and just praying for a miracle at this time. i will keep you posted on anything to change, but for now just know that if you see me and I'm not my self this is why. thank you all for the support i have already got from some of you that know my situation, it helps so much and i appreciate the phone calls and listening ears. thank you for sharing your stories with me as some of you have gone through similar situations. its so wonderful to have such great friends. thank you again.

19 comments:

8426 STICKNEY AVE said...

I will keep you in my prayers. love ya

PamNoyes said...

Oh Jenny! Number one, thank you for being so open and willing to share such an emotional time! My heart goes out to you and your family, and you are in our prayers!

sarah marie. said...

i'll be praying for you.

Kristine and Ryan said...

I am so sorry that you are going through this hard time. My prayers are with you and I hope that things get better.

Melanie said...

Jenny- That is so so hard. I can't even imagine how emotionally hard that would be. I'm so sorry. We'll definitely be preying for you and your family. Love, Melanie

Melissa Parker said...

Jenny I am so sorry. I will be thinking and praying for you on thursday. love ya

Bayless said...

Jen I am soo sorry. If you need any medical advice or just a friend to talk to please call me. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.

Brittany said...

Anytime you need me, just call! Please keep me posted on what's going on too. My prayers are with you and your sweet family.

Unknown said...

We love you Jen and hope that everything will work out for you but in the meantime, I am here with WHATEVER YOU NEED! Seriously, you are great and will be blessed!

Chelsea said...

OH Jenny! Im so sorry you have to go through this. I will be thinking and praying for you and your cute family.

Marci + Dan said...

You're in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!

Lorilee said...

good luck jenni, I'll be thinking and praying for you and the little one.

blueeyedfreckle said...

Oh my... My mother went through 3 miscarriages in between Caroline (NYC) and my little brother Matthew, and I know what a toll they take on your emotional well-being. I hope that everything turns out okay, and if not, the Lord will help you through this:(

Matich and Amber said...

Jenny I am so sorry. You will be in our thoughts and hope everything works out okay.

aaron and jenn said...

take care of yourself, i will be thinking of you!

Chelsea said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers. This is one of the times that I can truly say "I know what you're going through"- it's hard, emotional and stressful. You feel hopeless and sad and guilty. Just know that you HAVE done everything, and ultimately it's not up to you. As hard as that is to stomach. Also, keep hope- these little babies can have a lot of strength and are the best fighters. The doctors told me Tate stopped growing at 28 weeks... but no, she kept growing and was born at 36 weeks at a whopping 3 lbs! She is healthy and perfect. There's a little hope for you! I love you- I'm thinking of you.

jen said...

Hi Jenny. It's Jen Kent... I threw the shower for Melissa P. I know we've only met once & I just happen to click on you from the Horsley's and I was just so touched by this so I had to comment. Sorry, I do like to blog hop sometimes though...don't we all! ;) Anyways I just wanted to say that my heart goes out to you & I will definitely keep you in my prayers. I hope all goes well... God Bless!

lacieinthesky said...

We're thinking and praying for you and your family. I hope all goes well with everything.

Melissa Parker said...

Thinking of you today, good luck much love to you and Jason