Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa party at Grandma Strong's.....
This party has been a tradition in our family for ever...it started with my mom and her brothers and sister and then went on to me and my brothers and cousins and now my kids!! Its so fun to have Santa come and sing songs and read a Christmas book with him, and best of all get a present from him!! Jacob was picked this year to read the book with Santa, which made his night. It is so fun to see how excited my kids are about sitting on Santa's lap and hearing what they ask for....
Jacob's list: Indiana Jones whip, a batman video game and Indiana Jones guys.
Kylie's list: A baby doll, potato chips, and a sucker!! so funny!




11 comments:

Melanie said...

those are DARLING photos!

Nathan & Annette said...

Your kids looks so cute. Can't wait to see them on Wed. I love kylie's list. Very Cute.

Jenni S said...

I love that she asked for potato chips and a sucker too, like she doesn't ever get those unless it's Christmas! Hahah, so cute.

aaron and jenn said...

so cute! i love those traditions, its awesome you guys are carrying it on. look how CuTe your kids are! fun time of year!!

FAB SIX said...

the kids looks cute. traditions are tons of fun. looking forward to seeing all of you on wed. those are great christmas lists...lol

Dani Peek said...

Your kids lists are so short and sweet. Rylee made her list based off of the Toys R Us Big Book this year... it's like two pages long! That's a pretty great Santa - what a fun tradition!

Amy Proctor Timmerman said...

I still remember when I was little and Santa would come to my grandparents house. SO cute. And congrats on the BOY! Does he have a name yet?

Brittany said...

I love how Kylie looks so proper and lady like!

Maren Marie said...

so freakin cute!! and kylie asking for potato chips? - that kills me!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

I love that she asked for BBQ Chips! She was so good this year... hopefully that's how Hailey will be next year. Very cute!! See ya soon!!

blueeyedfreckle said...

so cute! and you should be saving a lot of money this year on Kylie's gifts huh?? haha! Hey I am feeling pretty icky... nauseous all day long, but no barfing really. I hate every time I get hungry, cause the last thing I want is food... any suggestions? email at: kaytea81@gmail.com
thanks Jenny!