Friday, April 2, 2010

is it spring break.....
or Christmas break??
its a little confusing these days with all this snow...i wish the weather would make it feel like spring break. my kids are not loving being inside looking out the window and the snow falling and falling. well, with that said...we took the kids to see this movie last night. Jake LOVED it! Kylie, well she was a little tired and fell asleep but she loved the parts she saw. and Carson was pretty into it until he decided just wanted to get down and run around (o ya, he walks now!) but the parts i did see of this movie its AMAZING! take your kids to see it...they will love it!
especially boys i think
(and Chelsea, maybe your tomboy!)



4 comments:

Chelsea said...

ahaha! lol, I think you just convinced me to take her! I was worried it might be a little too scary, but what was I thinking... she'll probably think it's the greatest thing ever.

chelsea said...

my girls were convinced we were going to see it the day it came out. i'm glad to hear it was good, that even your sweet girl liked it!

Brittany said...

Good to know, I was thinking of taking the kids to this. Did you guys see it in 3d?

The Powells said...

we didnt go to it in 3d...last time jason and jake went to a 3d he was over it half way thru..so we decided not to do it.