my baby boy is 1
i really cant believe it. our lives changed, our family became 5, happiest day to have another child join our family. i love this little boy more than words can describe. he is the sweetest, happiest, funniest little guy. i am so blessed to be a stay at home mom and watch him every step of the way. Jacob and Kylie adore him, and of course Jason cant get enough of him. here are a few things you should know....
- his sleep...he goes to bed at 7:30, sometimes earlier! this is huge, my kids are late nighters!
- his dad. when Jason walks in the door from work, he freaks out and starts crawling at him and playing with him. its so cute!
- Jacob and Kylie. he tries to say their names, its really cute. his face lights up when he sees them.
- food, of any kind!
- his grandma. he says "g ma" over and over again!
- his blanket
- water. he could spend hours playing in the bath
- walking...he thinks he is big time now that he does this
- swinging outside...and going on walks
- saying "hi" to everyone when we are out and about
- talking on the phone...and chewing on it.
- reading books and playing in his room
- his big boy car seat
- hide and go seek....and he says BOO!
- giving kisses...big wet ones!
- baby Einstein
- play group on Monday...he loves his friends.
i could go on and on...he is so fun. this is such a fun age! i love him and I'm so happy he is a healthy happy 1 year old!!!